These are a great snack when you need a little something sweet.
1 lb pecans and or walnuts
1 1/2 T butter
1/2 c 100% maple syrup
1 1/2 T Grand Marnier (I use often Triple Sec)
1/4 t cinnamon
1/4 t salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Put nuts on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Heat maple syrup, butter and alcohol and simmer for two minutes.
- Then add salt and cinnamon.
- Add nuts and stir constantly until they are completely coated with sauce.
- Put nuts back on the cookie sheet and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly then transfer to a plate to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- Break apart and store in an airtight container.
- I like to store them in the freezer to keep them really crunchy.
Clinic Hours & Info
252 East 6th Street, Frederick Maryland
Tuesday - Friday
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
2:00 - 3:00 pm
In times of inclement weather, please contact the office for any cancellations.